- Two unique craft beer samplers at each stop from three of downtown Tucson’s craft breweries: Borderlands Brewing Co, Pueblo Vida Brewing Co, and Public House Brewing Co.
- Behind-the-scenes knowledge and history of downtown Tucson’s craft breweries and their unique styles on this brewery tour.
- Your certified party bike pilot behind the wheel, ensuring a good time for all.
- Up to 14 seats available to book for large groups and small
- Make amazing memories and new friends!
- Don’t forget to bring your favorite beer and wine to enjoy on the bike!
Can you think of a better way to spend your time than learning about and drinking up Tucson's amazing, local craft beer?
In the last few years, Tucson's local craft beer and brewery scene has exploded with growth, resulting in multiple breweries opening just down the street from one another in the university-downtown corridor.
Join us on the Arizona Party Bike for Tucson's first local craft beer tour, where you'll learn about the breweries and their beer firsthand -- and did we mention the beer samplers you'll try at each stop?!
On this two hour tour, you'll visit three of downtown Tucson's breweries where samplers will be waiting for you. Along the way, you'll learn about each of the breweries, their history, the owners, and the unique beers they brew.
This is a social brewery tour -- so expect to meet other craft beer lovers!
Note: Brewery tours will run when a total of eight seats are booked in order to comfortably pedal the party bike. If we do not reach that threshold, we will notify you 24 hours in advance and offer to refund or reschedule your tour. All riders must be 21 years of age or older. Please give us a call at 844-654-5544 if you have any questions!
Driver/Guide gratuities are not included, they are discretionary and always appreciated!