- Two hour downtown Tucson pub crawl through the bar and entertainment district.
- Pedal the party bike steered by our pilot to three of the best Tucson bars, complete with exclusive drink specials!
- You can bring your own beer and wine on board, just like a party bus!
- The bike comes complete with rocking sound system, LED party lights, and electric assist motor.
- Awesome fun for any occasion!
- Looking for a deal? Check our weekday time slots or get our best deal on Sunday Funday!
Book anywhere from one to fifteen seats on this Tucson pub crawl, where your certified pedal pub pilot will bring you and your merry band of companions to three of the best Tucson bars where you’ll receive exclusive drink specials!
The corridor of University Blvd, 4th Avenue, and Downtown is known for its nightlife and the best Tucson bars — and the Old Pueblo Tucson Pub Crawl on the party bike is the ultimate way to experience it!
Bring your friends and meet some new ones along the way. This Tucson pub crawl is definitely not recommended for people who hate fun!
With a premium sound system and LED party lights, the 4-wheeled, 15-passenger party bike is like a pedal-powered party bus — you can bring your own beer and wine on board!
The Old Pueblo Pub Crawl is perfect for any day or night out with friends, birthdays, tourists visiting Tucson, and small groups that can’t fill a whole pedal bar!
Note: All pub crawl riders must be 21 years of age or older. Tucson pub crawls will run when a total of eight seats are booked in order to comfortably pedal the party bike. If we do not reach that threshold, we will notify you 24 hours in advance and offer to refund or reschedule your tour.