- The funnest way to experience the amazing Winterhaven Festival of Lights!
- Pedal the 15-passenger party bike and enjoy the festival's sights while our driver steers
- LED lights and pop Christmas music provides a great ambiance for the ride
- Adults are allowed to bring one "adult beverage" on board for the ride
- Perfect for enjoying the festival with family, friends, or for company holiday parties
- Different pricing on different days/times -- click your desired time and the pricing will automatically update!
Experience the Winterhaven Festival of Lights like never before with the Arizona Party Bike! This will be the 69th year for the Winterhaven Festival of Lights – one of the longest running festivals of its kind in the country. The Festival of Lights celebrates the holiday season in Tucson and is visited by hundreds of thousands of people from all over southern Arizona.
We will be providing fun, family-friendly 45 minute tours of the incredible Festival of Lights from December 8 - 25th every day from 6pm - 10pm. Winterhaven rides will run every hour and will showcase the amazing lights festival in an open-air environment complete with holiday music!
Winterhaven rides on the party bike are perfect for friends, families, and company holiday parties! Each bike holds up to 15 people, and we will have multiple bikes available for booking. Contact us if you need to book for a larger group!
Individual seats can be booked for these tours -- no need to reserve the whole bike! You can also reserve your seats on the spot; however, we recommend reserving your seats online ahead of time to ensure availability.Pricing depends on day and time and ranges from $10/seat to $22/seat, so make sure to check the price when you book! You can also check the “Specials” tab which lists the days and times with special deals!Tours will begin every hour in front of Shooter's Steakhouse located at 3115 E Prince Rd (a great place to grab food and a drink!).
Note: This is a family-friendly tour, so all adults are allowed just one adult beverage on board. Children under ten years old must ride on a non-pedaling seat or the back bench, seatbelt on, with an adult next to them. Younger children will need to sit on the back bench, seatbelt on, with an adult next to them. For safety, we cannot have infants / children under the age of 2 on board.